I have a crystal report with multiple details sections (a-l) Section a shows catalog no, descriptions, qty etc.
Details section g and onwards have some totals in them. The report was displaying the catalog lines and then at the end of all lines the totals properly. But after about 8 months of using the report, the customer an issue. Suddently the totals are printing before all catalog lines.
Details Section a has a section expert suppress formula as below.
if isNull({CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP\.BLOCK_NO}) then
true
else if ({CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP\.BLOCK_NO} = 1) then
false
else
true;
Details section g has a section expert suppress formula as below.
if isNull({CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP\.BLOCK_NO}) then
true
else if ({CUSTOMER_ORDER_IVC_REP\.BLOCK_NO} = 8) then
false
else
true;
No matter what I try, I do not seem to be able to get Details section g to print below Details section a. Is there any way to force this to happen? Any insight, help, suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much..!!