Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cumulative RT in crosstab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
LambellaJules
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote LambellaJules Replybullet Topic: Cumulative RT in crosstab
     Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 6:22am
Hi all
I hope someone out there can help me in an idiots guide sort of way.  I have a crosstab report that calculates number of bookings for an event based on date column and type of booking row.  I can get the weekly totals fine, and even a running total too for each cell - but if the total for one week/booking type is 0, the cell shows 0.  I need it to show previous week total (e.g. 10) plus current week (e.g. 15 if current week is 5, or 10 again if current week is 0).  Does that make sense? Can't believe I'm the only person to need this (I have seen a post elsewhere but don't understand the suggested fix).
Look forward to hearing of a really easy fix (fingers crossed).
Many thanks
Jules
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum