Joined: 18 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 70
Topic: Time Difference Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:05am
I am trying to get the difference between a start and end time. I'm close but I need a little help.
I am using this formula (DateDiff ("n", Minimum ({store_audit.audit_date}, {store_audit.audit_date}, "daily"), Maximum ({store_audit.submit_date}, {store_audit.audit_date}, "daily")))/60
This works ok but I get results such as 9.97 which i understand means it is close to 10 hours. But how do I get to be in minutes - so something like 9 hours and 56 minutes (guessing)
The data that it grabs looks like this. Begin time 8/22/2012 11:44:54am end time 8/22/2012 11:24:13pm
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum