Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula to calculate a time interval and divide it Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jeancg
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote jeancg Replybullet Topic: Formula to calculate a time interval and divide it
     Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 3:08am
I need a help, I need to calculate an interval of time in 1 hour and divide your result by 12.

I have a table in my database that receives data from date and time and a value field in a cycle of 5 minute in 5 minute cycle I have 12 values ​​in 1 hour. I need to sum ​​the values ​​of this period of 1 hour and divide its value by 12.

How could I do this using a formula of the crystal 2011? was trying to use the DateDiff passing a parameter interval of time to filter, but I had no success.

My parameter using the type Date and Time, Static, Allow range values​​.


DateDiff ("h", {TB_Dados.Timestamp}, {?MyParameterDateRange})

thank you.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum