Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Hiding page header in summary report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
db3712
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Quote db3712 Replybullet Topic: Hiding page header in summary report
     Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 7:36am

I have a parameter that asks if you want to run a summary or detail report.  Does anyone know how I supress the page header info at the summary level?  I want the page header info to show on the detail option of the report.

Thanks!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 8:08am
I am not following your requirements but you can hide or show each section condtionally using fomrula on the relevent seciton of the section expert using a boolean formula that references your param.
somethinge like:
{?param}='Summary Type'
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum