Joined: 16 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Help with Report Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 6:01am
Hi,
I'm trying to create a weekly gift report from Raiser's Edge in Crystal.
Some of the gifts in my data file have Appeal IDs, while some do not. I want to be able to include the Appeal ID field in my report for those gifts that have an ID. When the field is not included in the report, all of the gifts show up. However, when I add the field to the report (in any section, or even as a separate group), only those gifts with an Appeal ID show up.
Does any one have any idea as to how to fix this problem?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum