Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: crosstabs_creating an average field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sanchezgmc06
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Quote sanchezgmc06 Replybullet Topic: crosstabs_creating an average field
     Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 12:48pm
hello!
 
I am working on a cross tab for which I have the following data
 
(my cross tab is located on the group footer)
 
I am grouping on program_name
 
I want to see all the service codes, count of services for each service code, but i also the average count of services per client.
 
 
I know that i will need a formula to devide the sum of date_of_service by distinct patient_id but how do i create this formula?
 
then in the cross tab i will choose this formula to summerize. Once i do that i will edit the summary to be an average 
 
 
I first started with my crosstab in the report footer and i had the following formula. This worked but i need to have my cross tab on the group footer because i am pulling this data for multiple programs
 
Count ({billing_tx_history.date_of_service}, {Functional_Group.System_of_Care_Value})/DistinctCount ({billing_tx_history.PATID})
 
 
 
cross tab looks like this-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Program Name Here
 
 
                         count of services      Average Count of services per client
service codes
301                            2,500                     20
331
361
351
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum