Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Topic: Layout/Orientation Problem Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 8:12am
Not sure if anyone else has dealt with this problem but when I open a report that I have already saved, I cannot change the layout/orientation.
If I try to do so crystal stops working and closes. Does anyone know of a possible fix or way around this. Otherwise, I just have to re-create the same report from scratch and save it in the desired orientation the very first time.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:07am
You're on one of the original versions of XI and I seem to recall having this issue at one point. It was resolved with the installation of the R2 service pack (which brings the version to 11.5.something).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum