Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Creating a Parameter in COMMAND for Multiple Value Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 6:47am
I'm having difficulty getting the MultiParam function to work in m COMMAND. My current parameter allow for only one entry and looks like
A1.Client_ID = {?ClientID}
I have had a suggestion that just changing the "+" to "IN" will solve my problem and allow the user the enter one or more vales. Unfortunately, it keeps erroring and I don't know why.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong?
Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 7:15am
Hi
May i know what is the version of Crystal designer you are using?
if you are using CR 2008 version then you need to create a parametar at command level and select the option of "allow Multiple values" in parameter creation steps.
if you are using below Cr 2008 version this feature is not available.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum