Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Cross-Tab Work Day Sort Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 5:52am
I am working on a cross-tab report to show work requests entered on a specific day in the week for the whole week. So, I want to show a report that has column headings of the days of the week starting on Sunday and the row headings showing the hours of the day. I have the report showing the times properly, but the formula I am using to get the Day of Week is showing them in a strange order. I am using the following formula to get the day of the week: WEEKDAYNAME(Weekday(cdate({CallLog.RecvdDate}))) The formula works, but when I put it into my cross-tab expert, the days of the week show: Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Any thoughts as to how I can get these dates sorted properly from Sunday to Saturday? Thanks.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum