Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crosstab Value Reference Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
XCom69
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote XCom69 Replybullet Topic: Crosstab Value Reference
     Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 4:21am
I am developing a report in Crystal Reports XI, I need to use the calculate Grand Total on row level and subtract that from another value in the crosstab. In crystal Report 2008 I know I can just use a calculated member with the GridValueAt function.

The problem is that Crystal Reports XI does not support Calculated member or the GridValueAt function. Can some one please help me with a workaround to this problem
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum