Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Report footer database fields showing sometimes Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 10:46pm
I have created a report that displays a grid in the Page Header/Details sections. Basically, the header info is in the Page Header and the database fields are in the Details section. This grid works fine and displays the data correctly.
The issue is with the database fields that are in the Report Footer. They display correctly when there is only 1 row in my grid but when there are multiple rows, none of the database fields in the Report Footer are displayed.
I have tried setting/unsetting numerous properties but still an issue.
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 5:56am
I think you're right because the data for the fields in the Report Footer are on the 1st row.
Can you tell me the formula I need for these fields to look at the 1st row please
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum