Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:59am
I think we had tried that before and it didn't work. I tried it just now and it didn't work. If I use 'else' then red replaces orange and green replaces red, and I want it to just put them there along with the previous. If I use '&' it looks like it is saying if all of these aren't in here then do not put any of these in here.
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 83
Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:01am
Ugh, now this isn't working. This formula: if "1" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "1. Meeting in lunchroom:" & Chr(13) + if "2" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "2. Meeting in classroom 4." & Chr(13) + if "3" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "3. Meeting in classroom 200." & Chr(13) + if "4" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "4. Meeting at town hall." & Chr(13) + if "5" in (Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "5. No meeting scheduled" & Chr(13)
If I don't pick "1" then I do get any data returned. Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 29 Nov 2012 at 5:08am
hmmm... I thought the parenth were not mandatory here but I guess they are.
(if "1" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "1. Meeting in lunchroom:" & Chr(13)) + (if "2" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "2. Meeting in classroom 4." & Chr(13)) + (if "3" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "3. Meeting in classroom 200." & Chr(13)) + (if "4" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "4. Meeting at town hall." & Chr(13)) + (if "5" in ({Review.Level_I_Out_Serv_Value}) then "5. No meeting scheduled" & Chr(13))
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum