Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Duplicate records - please help Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 8:59am
Hello,
I'm working on a report that shows the sales order lines for a specific month if the sales team contacted the specific account within a certain time period.
The report utilizes only two tables:
Table 1
-AcctNbr -ContactDate -SalesRep
Table 2
Contains sales order data fields
The report is grouped by the acctnbr field from table 1. I am getting repeating sales line details because in table 1 there are multiples AcctNbr enties within the same date range I'm using in the selection criteria, I realize it.
Is there a way to refine the selection criteria to display records only once even though there are multiple contacts to the same AcctNbe within the date range I provided?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm completely lost here.
Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 3:44am
Nope, that did not do it. It seems like I need some kind of unique statement in the selection criteria that will tell CR to look at only one Acctnbr instance in Table1 within the same date range.
Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 5:21am
The report is running off of two excel spreadsheets, which does not allow me to use select distinct command. The views don't exist as it is not SQL database?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum