Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 13 Nov 2007 at 6:26pm
To write the CR books, I have to work with multiple combinations of CR versions and VS.NET at any given time. I use VMWare to do everything. I have tons of virtual machines on my hard drive. It works like charm. The only problem is that I've heard people have networking problems when doing this. But if you are doing standalone development (or writing books! ), then you should have no problems.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 19 Nov 2007 at 3:14pm
I notice on the Business Object's web site that the Service Pack to make the version of Crystal Reports that ships with VS 2005 Vista compatible is now out in Beta but you have to join the Beta test program to get it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum