Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Parameter field missing Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 7:11am
Hello All,
I have a simple task that just seems to be stumping me, which is each time I run a report with a date range the parameter field does not appear in the report header, but if I change the parameter options to "discrete values it will appear with only the first dat entered for the date range.
Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 7:50am
Thanks, I tried this earlier, but when I created two formulas the parameters appeared, but the data is missing. Should I do this in the formula area? or the parameter area?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum