Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Group Header Repeating Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PTMoore
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote PTMoore Replybullet Topic: Group Header Repeating
     Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 3:48am
I've modified an Epicor Crystal Report Packing List.  I kept all the groups and sorts from the original.  The order detail info is printing in a group header.  When more than one page is printed the report is printing the same group header for 2 or 3 previously printed groups on the next page before the next expected group info is printed.  When I go into CR the preview for the 2nd page looks fine until I print the preview and then it reverts to the duplicated group issue.  I've tried everything I can think of to stop this.  I've been able to get it to print (via CR) correctly and have saved what I thought was a corrected version.  After doing this I can go back into CR and the same problem appears again.  Using CR 2008. 
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 8:33am
Go to the section expert for the group header that's repeating.  Click on the formula button to the right of the Suppress checkbox (DO NOT check the checkbox!)  Enter the following:
 
InRepeatedGroupHeader
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
PTMoore
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote PTMoore Replybullet Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 10:36am
Gave that a try and still get the repeated group headers.  It is not just repeating the last group header but 2 or 3 group headers from the previouse page.  I went ahead and recreated our packing slip from the Epicor standard packing slip and it is working fine for now.  Still would like to find out how to stop this because I'm sure I'll run into it again.  Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum