Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: HELP: multi value dynamic params and SP Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
lima
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote lima Replybullet Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 9:44pm
I suspected that 1) is not possible however I needed to know for sure. I've wasted quite a lot of time trying to make it work. When it comes to 2) I should've thought of this one myself.
Thanks!
lima
IP IP Logged
lima
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote lima Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:17pm
Hi, thanks for your help so far. I've created another topic but no one replied so far. It is Crystal 2011:
I have a cross tab in subreport. How do I make it spill over the horizontal pages? The cross tab gets cut off on the page border.
Can you please help with this one?
lima
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum