Topic: Exporting to text Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 2:23am
Hi all,
I have a question, and this is bothering me for quite some time now.
I've got a report that is run on a daily basis. This report is exported to a text file. However, when the report is more than 1 page, I get a little square box in front of the 51st row. This is messing up the entire report, as it in send to customers to upload into their systems. Is there any way to avoid this issue?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 27 Jul 2012 at 1:11pm
Also there is an issue with older versions of Crystal where you need to set the lines per page to a very large number or you will get a page break (0 does not work).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum