Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subreport Linking Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
katfoxus
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote katfoxus Replybullet Topic: Subreport Linking
     Posted: 26 Jul 2012 at 6:01am
I am working on a report that calculates time spent on emails. There is only one unique identifier but there can be several emails associated to that. I have calculated the time spent on each email and put in a subreport linking back to the main report. This works great and I am even able to summarize the shared numbervar from the report. The issue I'm having is that I have another report that calculates the time spent on the email after it is retrieved from the queue. If I do not have the report linked the totals per email are correct. I have tried linking the report the same way i did for time that the email was in queue and it resets all the handle times in the subreport back to 0. I have tried multiple ways of linking the report and still cannot get the shared numbervar to properly link back to the main report. Any suggestions?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum