Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GlenR
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote GlenR Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab issues
     Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 11:27am

I hope someone can help me with Cross Tab Report issue.

My cross tab looks similiar to this:
                 4/2012        5/2012          6/2012     Total
                  ----------------------------------------------
YYYYY                  2                4               3          9
ZZZZ                 44               36            22         112
 
What I need is create a response rate between Z and Y.  For example for the month of April my response rate should be 5% I know I need to add in another field to summarize on, but I have tried multiple things.
 
I have created two running totals items to get the the totals shown above.  If I try to create a formula and pull these into it, I can save it; but when I try to pull the new formula into the crosstab report, it is not available to select.
 
Do I need to convert the running totals items to some kind of variable and then create a new formula?  If so, how do I do that.
 
Some other info that may be useful is that some of the items are grouped by the month that the surveys were sent
GR
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum