Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Topic: convert date to string Posted: 09 Nov 2007 at 11:19pm
Hi and Good day;
Im creating a formula field in CR, that consist of a date and text, I searched the Function and even Operator tabs, but can't seem to find, everytime I try to save it says that there's an error in formula.
my date looks like this... yyyy-mm-dd
and I'd like to add a text before the date field but all of them as a single formula field, also I'd like the date to be displayed as mm/dd/yyyy.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum