Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: VSS Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 7:30am
I am asked to add the new reports that I have created to Visual source safe.
I have never done this before and unsure if I need to add the whole rpt file itself or just the code. Any information is helpful.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 8:12am
open vss...it's fairly intuitive, haven't needed to add manually in a long time. Since my project is in vss, when I create a new object in visual studios, it is automatically added to vss.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum