Topic: Hyper Link from data detail field to sub report Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 3:25am
Hi all,
I want to create a link from detail data field to su b report.
say I have list of customer in the main report I want the detail order for this customer by just clicking in the name of customer in main report detail.
the main report look like this
CUSTOMER AMOUNT
CUSTOO1 100
CUST002 400
I want to click on the CUST001 and want to see the total order for this customer
I can create a ondemand hyper link but this will not work coz I need to export this report to CSV file to upload in the website.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 23 Jul 2012 at 5:34am
You can have one or the other, but not both. You can do the CSV export OR the on-demand subreport, but Crystal will not handle both in the same report. If you're trying to get a hyperlink in the CSV, you would have to export the subreport data for each customer into separate files and then point the hyperlink to the individual file for that customer.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum