Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: export to pdf from reportviewer fonts issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Azhar Iqbal
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Azhar Iqbal Replybullet Topic: export to pdf from reportviewer fonts issue
     Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 2:12am
I am using crystal report basic 10.5 that are shipped with VS2008. I am using web application in asp.net 3.5. When I export report in ReportViewer to pdf it produces marks like apostrophe(')  on almost every word.

Earlier I face reduced font issue when exporting to pdf but I solve the issue by implementing registery key of ForceLargeFonts.

I am using Jameel Noori Nastaleeq urdu font. 
 
Should I install sp1 of crystal report Basic?

Any Help Please?

Kins Regards,

Azhar Iqbal
  
Kind Regards
Azhar Iqbal
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum