Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Changing the primary table Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 10:01am
I have a
large number of reports that were designed using a database table as the
primary table. I need to change this to a view that has the same columns. The
only way I can find to do this is to remove the table, add the view and then
add the fields back to the report. That is bad enough but then crystal decides
to use one of the other tables in the report as the primary table doing outer
joins to the new view resulting in horrid performance. How can I tell crystal
that this view is the primary table?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum