Joined: 17 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Font - "A" needs to be bold. "B" can stay regular Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 5:40am
Greetings,
Can someone help me help the disabled? Need drivers to give more of a helping hand. Work for transit company. Certain customers are disabled. The report needs to show Door To Door in bold. When they get dropped off without help, Curb to Curb is the default font.
Database field that I am working with is DOOR. There are only 2 records in the field - "Door to Door" or "Curb to Curb". When report is run, need Door To Door in BOLD font. Anything else which for now it is only “Curb to Curb" needs to be stay in the "Regular/Normal font".
I have created a field object/using formula editor, field name is DoorCurb.
I inserted the Field Object into the report and shows up as @DoorCurb.
FORMULA I used is:
if 'Door To Door' in {DB.DOOR} then CRBold else CRRegular
When I preview the report - Door to Door shows up as 0.00, but when I browse field data in the database field it has the door to door as text. Not sure what the 0.00 is all about. The record is changed to a number? IDK. Spent way too long on this and need help. Any suggestions?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum