Joined: 16 May 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Automating Crystal Reports Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 5:42am
Good Morning,
Wondering if someone can direct me on how I go about automating Crystal reports in XI. I am not technical. I work in Health Insurance industry and I run reports for Health and Care Management division. I am the only one who creates and runs these reports and I am looking for a way to automate my reports.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 5:57am
I have heard of a number of solutions. From third party schedule software to the full blown SAP BI software. I guess it depends on your requirements and your budget. We use the SAP BI software, but we are supporting 400+ clients and in the next few years probably will be over 1000. But it is very pricey.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum