Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Out of Memory Error when Printing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
JeffC
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote JeffC Replybullet Topic: Out of Memory Error when Printing
     Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 5:35am
Hello, I have an end user who recently upgraded to windows 7 and installed Crystal Reports version 12.1.0.892.  When he opens a report created in a previous Crystal version and tries to print, he gets an "Out of Memory" error.  I have windows 7 and the same Crystal version, yet I can print the report.  I've had him reinstall crystal and also check the "No Printer (Optimize for Screen Display)" in page setup.  When he tries to check the box, he gets an "Invalid Argument" message.  Any suggestions?

Edited by JeffC - 13 Jul 2012 at 5:36am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum