Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports XI Textbook? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Rich Knott
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Rich Knott Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports XI Textbook?
     Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 4:35am
Hi All
 
I've been developing some Crystal Reports for work for quite some time now but I'm hitting a few issues with not being able to do certain things in CR which I know are possible, most notably, shared variables and passing them through from sub to parent report etc...
 
I've a few more issues such as understanding useful/more complicated CR syntax for developing formulas and I'm thinking, it might just be very helpful if I got my hands on a decent CRXI textbook which comprehensively covers the intermediate to advanced levels of Crystal Reporting.
 
Anyone got any reccomendations?
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 5:34am
I know that Ken Hamady has some books.  I have not read them, but a number of people reference his site.  We have been getting George Peck's books for years as reference.  They seem to be pretty good.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum