Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Want legend label to be diff than 'x' axis label Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ginger2k
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Ginger2k Replybullet Topic: Want legend label to be diff than 'x' axis label
     Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 10:18am
I am using CR 2008.  I have a fairly simple bar chart which shows # of people (meeting a certain condition) on the 'y' axis and Calendar year on the 'x' axis.
There is a direct correlation between Calendar Year and age of each person.  So let's say I have 5 people who will meet a particular condition in 2015.  All of those people will have an average age of 100.  Similarly in 2016, all the people will have an average age of 96.  Although I am using Calendar Year for the 'x' axis, I would like the legend to show the average age.  I store this in a separate field and can use it but don't know how to do that.  It seems like it should be simple, but I can't figure it out.  Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum