Hi All
I have added a cascading parameter to a report which shows asset information for hardware devices around the company's estate. The selection parameter has three levels which are Manufacturer, Model and Model Info (optional). All three levels are dynamic and use fields from the database table containing the info to choose from.
The first level is Manufacturer which has around 250 choices in the table, however the drop-down is only showing the first 102 of them and there is no pagenation option to swap to 'page 2'. If I select one of these Manufacturers containing hundreds of Models to choose from (at level 2) then the pagenation will appear and I can see all the Models associated with that Manufacturer.
Any idea why I can't see more than 102 Manufacturers in the first parameter level? I've checked the Long List of Values (LOV) in the laptop registry at
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\ReportView and this is set to the default of 200.
Many thanks
Edited by MarkP - 09 Jul 2012 at 11:47pm