Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Novice Date Question Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BSquare
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote BSquare Replybullet Topic: Novice Date Question
     Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 8:10am
Hey all, I am really new to Crystal Reports. I have a report request where the end user would like a list of all patient visits within a specific time frame. I have that setup with a parameter BeginDate and EndDate that the user enters the date range needed. No problem there.
 
Now they are asking for the same report only with patients not only seen during the time frame they enter but who were also seen anytime 6 months prior to the BeginDate.
 
I know it's a select expert that I need and have a formula with {@tmpEncounterDate} in {?StartDate} to {?EndDate} but am not sure how to also put a parameter in there to pull encounters from 6 months ago. I feel it's something super simple that I am just not seeing but any help would be greatly appreciated!
Kristin
EHR Application Specialist
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 8:56am
 {@tmpEncounterDate} in dateadd('m',-6,{?StartDate}) to {?EndDate}
IP IP Logged
BSquare
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote BSquare Replybullet Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 7:33am
Thanks so much for the help! Still learning formulas :)
Kristin
EHR Application Specialist
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum