Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Drawing a custom line in crystal report graph Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
itsarun.sunny
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jul 2012
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote itsarun.sunny Replybullet Topic: Drawing a custom line in crystal report graph
     Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 11:49pm
I am using cr13 and i have bar graph .I have to draw a custom line in the bar graph like a target line .i have searched in net but there is no solution for cr 13 version.Anybody got any ideas how to do this ??
IP IP Logged
z9962
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
Quote z9962 Replybullet Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 2:58am
I am not sure about a built in function, but check out three D graphics CRCharts for addtional graphing options. I have used it before.
 
Another option, depending on how the graph is created, you could add a dumby formula with the value you want so it will draw it at every point.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum