Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Line chart using running totals Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Pobble
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jan 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote Pobble Replybullet Topic: Line chart using running totals
     Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 9:15am
I have a report that calculates running totals for 1 to 12 months in the group footer.

I have inserted a chart and just want a single line to map the 12 monthly totals, but it does not work.

If I change the chart to a bar one then I get the 12 columns, but this is not what I want.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum