Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Repository Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jdonbavand
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote jdonbavand Replybullet Topic: Repository
     Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 1:26pm
Can I use the Repository (I want to create custom functions to use across reports) if I don't have Crystal Reports Server? I just have Professional Edition and don't seem to be able to log on to the Repository.
 
Thanks
Janet
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 12:11pm
No, you need some sort of CR server.  We have BO 4 to use as our repository.
IP IP Logged
jdonbavand
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote jdonbavand Replybullet Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 10:00pm
Thanks - I thought that must be the case.
Janet
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum