Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Date format/CSV output Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystal2012
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote crystal2012 Replybullet Topic: Date format/CSV output
     Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 9:19am
1. How do I change my output date from "mm/dd/yyy" to "yyyy-mm-dd"?
2. Where can I set up my cvs output file show "x", "", "Y" instead of "X",, "Y"  when a field desn't have value on my report output in CSV format
 
Thanks!
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 3:23am
alas, when it comes to output, CR isn't very user friendly.
1. I think if you change the way that your computer displays dates it will output in the same manner.
 
2. don't think that you can.
IP IP Logged
crystal2012
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote crystal2012 Replybullet Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 8:58am
Thanks so much for your input!
1)
I used cast(date field, as varchar(10)) to get desired date format.
2)
It's not doable.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum