Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Calculating an NPS Score(Formula) Sub reports help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
schizm
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote schizm Replybullet Topic: Calculating an NPS Score(Formula) Sub reports help
     Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 9:02pm
Hi guys,

Just ran into a quick problem upon creating reports for one of my clients.

NPS is calculated by the % of Promotors - % of Detractors.

So i have made a few different formulas. Basically each formula references each other - 1 changes the numbers in the database to a percentage, and divides by the other numbers. What i'm asking is there any chance i can add a formula on to get this to show as monthly and also yearly.

The current formula I have got is:

{@NPSProPerc}-{@NPSDetPerc}

Which basically takes the NPS Promoters Percentage and subtracts the Detractors Percentage, giving us the accurate NPS Score.
I have tried dabbling at some if statements but have had no luck as of yet.

Also another question:

This is a formula I have got to do a weekly count of the data

iif ({database.ivrend} >= Date(2011,04,02) AND {database.ivrend} <= Date(2013,04,10) ,1,0)

Now this is specifying data between those 2 dates, but these reports need to be printed weekly. I know there is a function called "WeekToDateFromSun" which is exactly what I need but i'm unsure about how i should write it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum