|
I've never used Crystal Reports before yesterday.
I have 2 questions: Using VS/VB2010
Why don't all my datasets show up in the list when I go to create a new report.
I was able to create a new datasource and create my report, I was able to preview the report, all was great data looked the way I wanted, however, as soon as I recompiled I got a boat load of errors.
Below is 2 of my errors, what did I do wrong?
Thanks
MW2011
Warning 1 class 'RentRoll' and partial class 'RentRoll' declared in 'C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\TenantTracker2012Sql\TenantTracker2012Sql\RentRoll.Designer.vb' conflict in namespace 'TenantTracker2012Sql', but are being merged because one of them is declared partial. C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\TenantTracker2012Sql\TenantTracker2012Sql\RentRoll.vb 1 14 TenantTracker2012Sql
Error 3 Base class 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportClass' specified for class 'RentRoll' cannot be different from the base class 'System.Windows.Forms.Form' of one of its other partial types. C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\TenantTracker2012Sql\TenantTracker2012Sql\RentRoll1.vb 22 14 TenantTracker2012Sql
|