I am trying to write a formula in Crystal 9 that only returns those that contains "
Appointment Request Outgoing"
AND "
Records Sent" a data string where the data has other text/symbols as well. In other words, if data contains "
Appointment Request Outgoing" and "
Records Sent" then pull the data to show up on the report regardless of what other data it contains. Any ideas on what syntax I should be using? Below is an example of one of the data of what the data field contains. Also, I have included the current formula that have & I need to know how to embed this data contains formula into this formula that I am working from. Thanks!
DOCDATA.Data (String)
{\rtf1\ansi\ftnbj{\fonttbl{\f0 \fswiss Arial;}}{\colortbl ;\red255\green255\blue255 ;\red0\green0\blue255 ;\red0\green0\blue0 ;\red0\green0\blue255 ;}{\stylesheet{\f0\fs20\cf0\cb1 Normal;}{\cs1\additive\cf0\cb1 Default Paragraph Font;}}\margl1440\margr1440\margt540\margb1440\headery540\footery720\formshade\sectd\marglsxn1440\margrsxn1440\margtsxn540\margbsxn1440\headery540\footery720\sbkpage\pgncont\plain\plain\fs20\pard\plain\fs20\cf0\fs22\sscharaux1 Appointment Request Outgoing\par\par Intention of the Request\par Request for opinion/advise regarding this patient 'Consultation'\fs20\par\fs22 \par\fs20\par\fs22\par Appointment Preference: First Available\fs20\par\fs22 Patient informed by: letter\fs20\par\fs22 Records sent\fs20\par\fs22\\fs20\par\cf3\fs22\sscharaux00\par}
Current Formula
{DOCUMENT.DOCTYPE} = 5.00 and
{DOCUMENT.SUMMARY} = "Request Appointment/Authorization" and
{DOCUMENT.STATUS} = "S" and
{@ClinicalDate} in DateTime (2012, 05, 01, 0, 0, 0) to DateTime (2012, 05, 31, 0, 0, 0)