Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Topic: Formula
     Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 2:45am
I created a formula to calculate the turnover of products.
I wanted to make their sum for each group, but when I go in this summary field rotation does not appear there for me to carry out the sum.

( Formula criada:
if {@Cobertura} > 0 then
360 / {@Cobertura} )


Could someone tell me why he does not appear? Or what should I do so I could calculate the sum of the field per group.


I await your help.

IP IP Logged
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:12am
of formula of {@cobertura} is:

if Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) > 0 then
(  Sum ({@SaldoFinal}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO})  /  Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO})  ) * 30


 that's why I'm not able to add the field turnover of products. {@giro}??
Because the formula contains {@cobertura} and turning fields that involve sums of another formula is not possible to calculate?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum