Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Topic: Insert Summary Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:26am
Good afternoon!
I haveafield in whichthe outcomeis given by theformula({@rotating}) [If{@Coverage}> 0 then 360 /{@Coverage}
I putin the reporttobe printed, so farok. I wanted to taketheir sumto givethe total value ofjust that whenI go 'InsertSummary "fielddoes not appearso Ican calculatethe sum.
Could someonehelp me todo otherwise?Or eventell, whynotturnthe @appears insummary?
Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:10am
@cobertura isanother formula whereits result isgiven by: if Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) > 0 then ( Sum ({@SaldoFinal}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) / Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) ) * 30
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum