Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Insert Summary Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Topic: Insert Summary
     Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:26am
Good afternoon!

I have a field in which the outcome is given by the formula ({@rotating})
[If {@Coverage}> 0 then
360 / {@
Coverage}

I put in the report to be printed, so far ok.
I wanted to take their sum to give the total value of just that when I go
'Insert Summary "field does not appear so I can calculate the sum.

  Could someone help me to do otherwise? Or even tell, why not turn the @ appears in summary?Cry
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:11am
I am guessing that @coverage has a summary function in it (likely a sum).
You cannot sum a sum and that is why it will not show up
IP IP Logged
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:30am
So I would like to do this sum?
IP IP Logged
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:32am
My intention is to make the sum of it then get to average.
Would do this?
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:32am
what is @coverage
IP IP Logged
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:38am
a formula that was created.
His result is given by the following formula
if {@Cobertura} > 0 then
360 / {@Cobertura}
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:49am
what is @cobertura doing?
IP IP Logged
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:10am
@cobertura is another formula
where its result is given by:
if Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO}) > 0 then
(  Sum ({@SaldoFinal}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO})  /  Sum ({@ConsumoMedio}, {AGR_DEM_MOV_ITENS_V.ID_PRODUTO})  ) * 30
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 11:11am
You might be able to use variable formulas to summarize your already summed data. NOt suer as I have not nested this many formulas based on a summary.
Variable formulas are not my thing so maybe Lockwelle or Ryan will jump in and clarify.
IP IP Logged
ccouto
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote ccouto Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 1:48am
okay.
I will be seeking input from some of them
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum