Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Problem with extra description Posted: 07 Nov 2007 at 6:08am
I am trying to pull the extra descriptioin from a University maintenance ticket database and it is only displaying the 3rd line in the description. I am using Crystal 8.5 and pulling from FacilityFocus.
The description field is AE_P_PHS_E.PHSDSC and the extra desctiption field is AE_P_DSC_H.COMM
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 08 Nov 2007 at 12:09am
I've never heard of this. Sorry I can't be more help. Maybe someone has seen this behavior and can comment?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum