Joined: 15 Jun 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Print All Fields in Group Header on Multiple Pages Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 4:41am
I have an existing CR and need all fields in the group header to print on multiple pages. The only fields that print after page 1 are the "Group" fields. The Change Group Option to repeat group header on each page is checked, and there is no suppress formula. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 4:49am
Are the fields in a group header section? If so, they should show up. You could also check the field format to see if there's a suppress formula set there.
Joined: 15 Jun 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 6:08am
The fields are unsummarized. The fields include Job #, Customer & Part #. The data in these fields would be the same throughout the whole report. The Job # prints on each page of the report. The Customer and Part # text boxes appear, but the data is blank. The report is grouped by the formula (formula={V_PRT_MAT_PICK_LIST.JOB} + {V_PRT_MAT_PICK_LIST.SUFFIX}) which is the Job #. I tried moving the Job, Customer and Part fields to the page header or footer and again only the Job # will appear.
I hope my details didn't make this more confusing.
Joined: 15 Jun 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 6:56am
When I added the fields to an existing details section, again only the Job # displayed. I created a new details section and all three fields showed up (although the report formatting was a mess).
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 7:12am
it sure sounds like the itemes in the report have conditionaly suppression formulas on them. I would double check the properiteis of the fields not showing values and make sure they are not set to suppress or suppress on a condition
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum