Thanks for the reply and it definitely helped to know that there is a 'Keep Together' in section expert and a 'Keep Group Together' as well.
It's definitely an improvement, because groups aren't being split apart now.
But, the problem I'm still having is that in one group there is either (1) a TEXT code or (2) an actual item code.
I need it so that if (2) has (1) directly before it then it won't put (1) on the bottom of the first page and (2) at the top of the second page but that it puts (1) and (2) on the same page.
Sorry, I'm not being very clear. But each group is kind of like an IF statement. Where if the code is TEXT we'll use these group headers, but if not, then we'll use another set of group headers.
In another sense, I don't ever want the TEXT code group being at the bottom of a page.
Does that make sense? Is there any way to do what I'm asking?