Hi Lockwelle,
I have implemented your solution and things have been taking shape.
Every other steps are being implemented as outlined by you except for the modification I made to the group header for the repeating as shown below.
shared stringvar classx := {StudentAssessmentScores.SubjectCode};
shared numbervar scorex:={StudentAssessmentScores.CaScore};
shared numbervar counter := 0;
shared stringvar class1 :="";
shared numbervar score1 := 0;
counter := counter + 1;
if counter = 1 then (
class1 := classx;
score1 := scorex;
)
And I did a class layout of 4 per row,when i run the report i am only having the first offerredSubjectCode being repeated.see the output below
AGR AGR AGR AGR(offerredusbject)
29 29 29 29(score)
And two, I need a clarification on wht u mean as classess? Is it the number of columns i want per row as illustrated above?
so how can i get the repeated offerredcourses resolved as par my illustrated layout?.which we give me my desired output to be
AGR ENG MAT FRE
40 30 70 62
Pls hope to hear from anyone to help me in resolving this.
Thanks
Edited by sunsuogun - 12 Jun 2012 at 10:50pm