Joined: 06 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Stored Procedures Posted: 06 Nov 2007 at 9:17am
I want to start using stored procedures but am unable to get them to display when selecting where my data is from. I have tried going to options and turning on Stored procedures and refreshing but then my Views disappear. I should be able to select from Table, View, Stored Procedures but cannot seem to get all three displayed. Any ideas (I am not techy but a Crystal user.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 06 Nov 2007 at 9:48am
So you can have either Stored Procedures listed or Views, but not both at the same time? I haven't seen this behavior. Do you have the latest service packs installed? Is it SQL Server?
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum