Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Change the wording of group order results? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dawnh44
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 25 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 79
Quote dawnh44 Replybullet Topic: Change the wording of group order results?
     Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 6:10am
Hello everyone,
 
I've a group where I changed the group order to ascending.  Is there a way to take what is already populated in that group and change the wording.  For example, I have 3 totals:
 
1.  $100
2.  $200
3.  $300
 
I would like to show:
 
1.  Low
2.  Med
3.  High
 
Is this possible?
 
Thank you in advance.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 7:55am
With a formula sure.

if {fieldvalue} = 100 then "Low"
if {fieldvalue} = 200 then "Med"
if {fieldvalue} = 300 then "High"

This assumes your field value is a number or currency data type.

I hope this helps.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum