Topic: Formula to show High, Med & Low Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:35am
Hello,
I have the field a1_total. This field may or may not have 3 cost comparisons associated to a request. I'm trying to create a formula that will show High, Medium, Low when there are 3 costs associated to a request. If there are only 2, then I would like it to show High and Low. If there is only one cost associated to the request, then I would like it to say 'N/A'. I began my formula like the following:
Thank you. I have tried doing something similar to that. I've added in a group that shows me the amounts for total_save. Please see the following formula:
if Maximum ({cq_letter;1.a1_total(1)}) > Minimum({cq_letter;1.a1_total(1)}) then 'H' else if Minimum ({cq_letter;1.a1_total(1)})< Maximum ({cq_letter;1.a1_total(1)}) then 'L' else 'M'
Now, it's putting 'H' next to everything. Does anyone have any other ideas that could help?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum